- Day 01: Antananarivo – Miandrivazo | Hotel Princesse Tsiribihina
- Day 02: Miandrivazo - Kirindy | Relais du Kirindy
- Day 03: Kirindy - Morondava | Vezo Beach
- Day 04: Morondava – Antsirabe | Le Voyageur
- Day 05: Antsirabe - Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
Sobeha Tour organizes a 05-day tour to visit the Kirindy forest and the alley of baobab. The trip starts in Antananarivo passing through Antsirabe, Miandrivazo and Morondava. The alley of the baobabs is one of the most famous places in Madagascar. The Kirindy reserve is a beautiful place to see the fauna of the dry region. The star of this park is the fosa or Cryptoprocta ferox, lemurs and male baobabs. This tour contains some long drives to avoid taking the domestic flight. The beauty of the landscape will make the trip less tiring and you can have a break from time to time.
NB: => This is a Midrange Proposal. Let us know your Budget if you are looking for an Economy Madagascar Travel Offer => Check our blog sobehatour.com for Madagascar Luxury Travel => Contact us if you are looking for a customized Madagascar tailormade tour
Day 1 Antananarivo – Antsirabe - Miandrivazo
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am. Drive accross the city of Antananarivo to join the national road number seven (RN7) which takes you to Antsirabe. For this day, you will have a very short visit of the city of Antsirabe before continuing to Miandrivazo.
Overnight at Hotel Princesse Tsiribihina
Day 2 Miandrivazo - Morondava - Kirindy
Departure to Morondava through a relatively flat road. Lunch at your expense in Morondava. Continuation to Kirindy in the afternoon with a small stop at the alley of baobabs because we must arrive at Kirindy on time for the nightwalk. Check-in at the hotel Relais du Kirindy. Night visit at the Kirindy forest to see nocturnal species including lemurs and birds. Return to the hotel after the visit and dinner (at your expense) at the Relais de Kirindy hotel.
Night at Hotel relais du Kirindy
Day 3 Kirindy - Alley of Baobab
Early breakfast at your hotel. Visit the Kirindy forest to see other species and medicinal plants. Depending on the season, you can see the fosa which is the biggest predator of lemurs and considered as the smartest animal in Madagascar.
Departure from the hotel in the afternoon, short stop at Camp Amoureux to see the baobabs in love and lemurs.
Continuation to the baobab alley where you can stay until sunset
Night at the hotel Vezo Beach
Day 4 Morondava - Antsirabe
Early departure from Morondava just after breakfast at your hotel. This drive in opposit-way double the chances of making typical photos of Malagasy typical life along the road at different times of the day. Arrival to Antsirabe expected late in the afternoon. Overnight at Le Voyageur.
Day 5 Antsirabe - Antananarivo
This last day begins with a visit to a craft workshop in Antsirabe. You will have more time to explore the city, city tour and a visit of the volcanic lake Tritriva. Departure from Antsirabe in the afternoon. You can stop at the handicraft markets along the road to buy souvenirs. Arrival expected at the end of the afternoon. Drop off at your hotel or directly at the airport. The hotel is NOT INCLUDED
Important Notice :
- This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, Driver Speaking Basic French and English, Tour Guide Speaking Good English, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget