- Day 01 : Antananarivo – Ampefy | Hotel La Terrasse
- Day 02 : Ampefy - Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
This tour is highly recommended for the people who expect to see lemurs nearby Antananarivo and to relax for 02 days. It offers a nice overview of Madagascar highland with nice panorama of the lake especially at the sunset. The lemurs park homes different species of animals. The geyser of Analavory is very unique place in the world. Ampefy village and the lake Itasy are nice place to experience Madagascar. The hotel is selected to provide the best memory of your short excursion with Sobeha Tour Madagascar
This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00a.m. You drive through the city of Antananarivo to catch the National Road Number One (RN1) toward Ampefy.
Visit of the Lemurs Park for one hour : This reserve is a small botanical garden and lemur reserve covering 12 acres. It is located 22 km South West of Antananarivo, Madagascar. The lemur, symbol of the endemic fauna of the Island of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean, is undoubtedly one of the most endengered animals on our planet. It was created with the aim of introducing this surprising animal to as many people as possible, to all enthusiasts, nature lovers and thus to allow, over the years and births, to reintroduce lemurs into their natural environment. Bordered by the Katsaoka River, the reserve is currently hosts 7 species of lemurs from different regions of Madagascar, but also other essential representatives of Malagasy flora and fauna.
Departure to Ampefy with a short visit of Geyser Analavory. The road to the geyser is relatively bad but the place worths a visit.
Continuation to Ampefy and relax at the hotel to enjoy the sunset.
Night stay at the Hotel La Terrasse
This is a special day to explore Ampefy and the lake Itasy :
La Chute de La Lilly. 26m high, this waterfall comes from Itasy lake formed by ancient crater. The place was once called Antafofo. Its name was changed when a settler came to live at the scene and lost her daughter named Lily in the waterfall. This waterfall has beautiful landscape that worths a visit during your short stay in Madagascar. The visit is optional and the itinerary can be decided in accordance with the local guide. The driver is at your disposal.
Drive back to Antananarivo. The driver will drop you off in your hotel in evening. Hotel is Not Included
- This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, Driver Speaking Basic French and English, Tour Guide Speaking Good English, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget