- Day 01 : Antananarivo – Palmarium | Hotel Palmarium
- Day 02 : Palmarium | Hotel Palmarium
- Day 03 : Palmarium - Andasibe | Hotel Feon'ny Ala
- Day 04 : Andasibe – Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
Sobeha Tour organize a 04 days tour for wildlife and beach in the east coast of Madagascar. Palmarium is the heacen to relax on the seashore of the canal of pangalanes. This nice hotel has his own reserve for nightwalk and a small island to see the endangered species daubentonia madagascariensis or Aye-Aye. During the day, different species of lemurs are playing around the restaurant jumping from one to another tree. The vanilla plantation on the backyard of the restaurant reminds that Madagascar produces the best quality of vanilla in the world. Andasibe is the most visited green park of Madagascar as it is not far from the capital. This is the unique place to see the biggest lemurs called babakoto or indri-indri and the diademmed sifaka on easy path. There are also different species of birds, other species of lemurs and reptiles. Since Masoala and Marojejy is too far, this tour is a good alternative to experience primary forest.
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at 6:00a.m. You drive through the city of Antananarivo to catch the National Road Number 02 (RN2) that takes you toward Toamasina. This day will be a scenic drive as you should arrive to Manambato on time for the ferry. You drive past Antsampanana and Brickaville before experiencing a short offroad. You will see litchi tree, cinammon, cloves all along this road. Transfer by boat from Manambato to Palmarium. Check in to the hotel. Nightwalk at the palmarium reserve to see night active lemurs.
Night stay at Hotel Palmarium.
Beach time in Palmarium : day time visit of the palmarium reserve. The guide of the hotel will share more information and utility of each plant to the local population as they live far from hospital. Relax on the beach for the rest of the day. Activity to check (extra) at the hotel.
At nightfall, you take the boat and join the island of aye-aye or daubentonia madagascariensis : Those endangered species of lemurs are introduced to a special island for tourism purpose with a life condition more or less equal to their natural habitat. The experience is a big success and the animals are living very well.
Night stay at Hotel Palmarium.
Transfer by boat to Manambato after breakfast. You meet the driver and you drive to Andasibe. This time, you will have enough time to taste fruit in Antsampanana and Brickaville if you want.
Nightwalk in the VOIMMA community reserve or next to the national park at nightfall according to the season
Night at the hotel Feon'ny Ala
Visit of the national park of Andasibe for 03 to 04 hours to see different species of lemurs including the babakoto or indri-indri, the diademmed sifaka and others.
Visit of Vakona reserve where you can make a photo with a lemurs on your shoulder.
Departure to Antananarivo right after the visit. We can drop you off at the hotel of your choice or at the airport. Arrival in evening.
Hotel is NOT INCLUDED
- This is an economy offer to travel to Madagascar
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, driver speaking French and Basic English, boat transfers, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, Guide Speaking English, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget