- Day 01: Antananarivo – Fianarantsoa | Tsara Guest House
- Day 02: Fianarantsoa - Sahambavy | Lac Hotel
- Day 03: Sahambavy - Ranomafana | Centrest Hotel
- Day 04: Ranomafana – Ambositra | Artisan Hotel
- Day 05: Ambositra - Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
Sobeha Tour helps you to discover the essentials of the RN7 in 05 days without a domestic flight. You will appreciate the landscape between Antananarivo and Fianarantsoa. You will enter the southern panorama with the visit of the ANJA reserve where you cannot miss the ring-tailed lemurs on very small trees and rocks. Visit of Ambalavao with the possibility of buying souvenirs made with antaimoro paper and handmade natural silk. You will arrive in Sahambavy late in afternoon. Sahambavy is known for huge tea plantation where you can take photos and taste a cup of Madagascar tea. Discover the rich biodiversity of the rainforest in Ranomafana before heading back to Antananarivo.
NB: => This is a Midrange Proposal. Let us know your Budget if you are looking for an Economy Madagascar Travel Offer => Check our blog sobehatour.com for Madagascar Luxury Travel => Contact us if you are looking for a customized Madagascar tailormade tour
Day 1 Antananarivo – Fianarantsoa
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am. Drive accross the city of Antananarivo before joining the National Road Number Seven (RN7) which goes towards Tuléar
Overnight at Tsara Guest House
Day 2 Fianarantsoa - ANJA Reserve – Ambalavao - Sahambavy
Departure for Ambalavao after breakfast at your hotel. Visit of the ANJA reserve to see ringtailed lemurs called maki.
Visit of the city of Ambalavao: visit of Antemoro paper, and the workshop of natural silk.
Departure to Sahambavy. Night at Lac Hotel
Day 3 Sahambavy - Ranomafana
Visit the tea plantation in Sahambavy. It is the only one plantation for entire Madagascar and they also export to Africa
Departure to Ranomafana. Night walk next to the Ranomafana Park to spot nocturnal species including mouselemurs and amphibians
Overnight at Centrest Hotel
Day 4 Ranomafana - Ambositra
Visit Ranomafana National Park and its 41,600 hectares (161 square miles) of tropical rainforest. It is home to several rare species of flora and fauna, including the golden bamboo lemur, the greater bamboo lemur, the black and white vari lemur, the Milne-Edwards sifaka, and more than 130 species of frogs. Bird species including ground rollers, blue vangas, short-legged ground rollers, and brown mesites can be seen.
Departure to Ambositra after the visit
Overnight at Hotel Artisan Ambositra
Day 5 Ambositra - Antananarivo
Last day on the RN7. You can ask the driver to adjust your timing depending on what souvenirs you are looking for. You can visit a local handicraft market along the way. Arrival to Antananarivo expected late in afternoon. Drop-Off at your hotel or at the airport
Hotel NOT INCLUDED
Important Notice :
- This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, Driver Speaking Basic French and English, Tour Guide Speaking Good English, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget